Welcome To My Tree , Do Follow and Comment.=)

Tuesday, January 4

Work please come to me !-

its already 2011, a new year. getting bored at home.
got nothing to do..parents are working.
my Syg also working.
so that leaves ME alone..unemployed ! haha
well..i might give me a week or two to enjoy my unemployed times before looking for one.
but the case is..how can i enjoy if im stuck here at home? =D
might looking for part time after this..so that i can have income to collect. (not for married..dont get me wrong)
YEAH !

4 comments:

silly girl trah said...

uh... ader org slah anggap anda nk kmpul duit utk kawen ker???
huhuhu... ke awk sendri pk cmtu??
lalala..

محمد إخوان said...

in case they misunderstood?? :)

cimi said...

bnyk sgt mse dtg lwt sy dkt utem. :D

محمد إخوان said...

Ahh...Bole2.
Dlm planning tu.
nti ajak tyko. hehe